Blaklader 1525 Grey/Black Trouser - Discontinued - Various sizes left
This product has now been discontinued by the manufacturer. The discounted price only applies to products that Howsafe have left remaining on the shelf. Whilst Howsafe do all we can to ensure stock accuracy you might want to check availability with us before ordering.
Craftsman trouser in a lightweight, comfortable & tough fabric. Perfect for work in a warm environment. Good tear-strength and quick-dry performance. The 1525-craftsman trouser gives you high-functionality with various pocket solutions and durable material, good fitting and an excellent comfort.
- 65 polyester, 35 cotton, plain, 166g/m².
- CORDURA® reinforced nail pockets, ruler pocket, knees and back pockets.
- Metal zipper fly.
- Side hammer loop.
- Loops, one with D ring.
- Metal buttons.
- Inner leg seam with 3-needle stitching.
- ID pocket.
- Back pockets with bellow.
- Leg pocket with bellow, flap and pen pocket, extra pocket, telephone pocket and ID pocket.
- Bellowed front pockets.
- Knee protection pockets with two placement level options.
- Nail pockets - with chisel pockets and tool holders, can be tucked in the front bellowed pockets.
- Ruler pocket with knife holder and pen pocket.