Medisan 70% Alcohol Hand Hospital Spec Gel 500ml
Please note that unfortunately we can no longer post out chemical/liquid type products. However these are still available for you to collect from our store or for us to deliver free, using our own transport – please note, to take advantage of our free delivery service your businesses needs to have a commercial type premises and be situated within 25 miles of Peterborough. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
A 70% alcohol hospital specification clear hand sanitizing gel.
Complies with BSEN 1500 Chemical Disinfectants and Antiseptics – Hygiene Handrub – Test Method
- Sanitizes the skin without the need for water
- Possesses virucidal activity, effective against all enveloped viruses including all coronaviruses and SARS‐CoV‐2 within 2 minutes as defined in European test method EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019
- Contains emollients to prevent the drying of skinIdeal for use in a medical environment, on entering food production areas, or before handling food
- An alcohol based product for use in any situation where bactericidal control is importantEvaporates quickly and is non-tacky
- Complies with BSEN 1500 Chemical Disinfectants and Antiseptics – Hygiene Handrub – Test Method.
Direction for Use:
- Apply a small amount to the hands and rub in well, paying particular attention to finger nails and the area between the fingers.
- Allow hands to air dry
- Important - the use of towels or tissue may lead to re-contamination with bacteria
- Application to dry cracked or cut skin should be avoided
- Thoroughly rinse the dispenser with warm water, pumping through the nozzle at least once a month to avoid blockage.