Portwest BZ30 Bizweld Fire Retardent Trouser
Designed to give maximum protection and comfort to the wearer, the Bizweld Trousers will keep you safe. The garment has twin stitched seams for extra strength and side pockets with a conveniently placed rule pocket for quick and easy accessibility. Typical uses: welding, cutting, grinding, electrical on-shore and off-shore oil & gas industries, automotive, public utilities.
Stocked in navy blue in sizes S-XXL in regular leg - all other colours and sizes to order - please allow up to 7-10 working days.
Regular leg length: 31"
Tall leg length: 33"
- CE-CAT III
- Dual hazard protection
- Side pockets
- Rule pocket
- Half elasticated waist for a secure and comfortable fit
- Twin-stitched seams for extra durability
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Retail bag which aids presentation for retail sales
- 3 pockets for ample storage
- CE certified
- ELIM TESTING IN PROGRESS
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1+A2
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 11.2 CAL/CM2 (HAF = 80.4%)