Howard Leight Clarity® 656 Low Attenuation Corded Ear Plugs SNR22
Howard Leights new Clarity® Earplug improves worker safety and communication by blocking hazardous noise while voice and signal frequencies can be heard more naturally.
Clarity's multi-material design with translucent stem helps to manage the transmission of sound frequencies through the earplug and ear canal. Plus, its low attenuation provides ideal protection for workers exposed to low levels of hazardous noise, eliminating risk of overprotection in marginal noise environments and additional hazards in the workplace.
- Ideal for loud music environments
- Perception of speech remains natural with less distortion
- Transparent stem for a discreet fit
- Soft seal in ear canal for long periods of comfortable wear
- Supplied in reusable case for hygienic storage, complete with an attachment hook
- Helps you hear speech clearly
- Prevents worker isolation by enhancing communication
- Low attenuation ideal for marginal noise environments of 95 dB or lower
- Patented quadruple SoftFlange design creates comfortable seal in the ear canal for all-day comfort.
- Cord Adjuster adapts length to suit personal preference or application
- Woven cord reduces sound transmission when earplugs are worn
- Reusable case with hook allows wearers to attach to belt loop, apron, bag or other work tools.
Minimizes employee isolation by enhancing communication.
Patented (Sound Management Technology) filter technology uniformly attenuates low, mid, and high frequencies while higher frequencies (voice, signals, alarms) can be heard more naturally. Low attenuation ideal for marginal noise environments of 95 dB or lower, preventing overprotection and improving overall worker safety and compliance.
Sold singly or in box of 10