Oil-Dri Oil only poly sock (x12)
90898 Oil only poly sock (12 per pack). Oil-Dri Poly Sock is a very versatile sock, which handles petroleum-based fluids in routine industrial applications and difficult access areas.
Oil-Dri Poly Socks can be used for skimming oil off water in tanks, reservoirs or catch basins.
- Can be incinerated with less than 1 per cent ash
- Dustless - no contamination to vital machine parts
- Hydrophobic - repels water to selectively absorb only petroleum based fluids
- Machine Friendly - material can be cut easily to fit into any tight spot
- Lightweight easy to handle
- 12 socks per box
- 7.5cm diameter x 120cm long
- Absorbency Capability:- (teat method to BS7959-1:2004) SAE10W40 Engine Oil 3.42 litres per sock.
Oil-Dri products must be disposed of in compliance with local authority guidelines. Because various fluids absorbed may be of toxic or hazardous nature, Oil Dri does not recommend disposal procedures. Before using this product in a spill incident, a risk assessment should be carried out and the hazardous properties and dangerous reactions should be taken into account.