3M Versaflo S-Series High Durability Headtop
- Integrated head suspension provides head and face coverage
- Protects face and eyes from liquid splash and low energy flying particles and dust (Grade F)
- Manufactured using durable, soft, low-linting fabric for user comfort
- Provides excellent field of view, particularly downwards
- Suitable for applications which require frequent replacement of the entire headtop assembly or those where there is less soiling of the outer fabric
- No assembly required; ready to use straight out of the box
- Weighs 130 g
- Rated to EN 166:2:F:3, EN14594 3A and EN 12941 TH3
- CE approved
The 3M™ Versaflo(TM) S-Series High Durability Hood S-333G with integrated head suspension is cut to the same design as the S-133, but manufactured using a more durable, soft, quiet, low-linting fabric. It offers high levels of comfort including a ready to use integrated suspension.
Get head, face and eye protection with 3M™ Versaflo™ S-Series High Durability Headcover, Small, S-333SG. The integrated head suspension provides full head and face coverage and the eyes and face are shielded by the cover to EN166; the same impact level as some safety spectacles. Our head cover is manufactured using a durable, soft and low-linting fabric which offers high level of user comfort. The head top features an integrated suspension which makes it suitable for applications that require frequent replacement of the entire headtop assembly or where there is less soiling of the outer fabric. The suspension assembly and air inlet components can be easily removed and separated for segregated waste streams. There's no assembly required, and the head cover can be used straight out of the box. This headcover is CE approved and rated to EN 166:2:F:3, EN14594 3A, EN 12941 TH3.