3M Versaflo S-Series Hood with Double Shroud S-657
- Provides head, hair, neck and shoulder coverage
- Protects eyes and face from liquid splash and low energy flying particles and dust (Grade F)
- Double shroud design allows the inner shroud to be tucked into a shirt or coverall so excess air can be channelled over the body
- Reusable premium inner head suspension can be a cost-effective solution for high disposal rate environments
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Externally-adjustable airflow control allows easy adjustment of airflow rates
- Weighs 310 g
- CE approved with EN 12941 TH3, EN166:2:F:3 and EN14594 3A ratings
3M™ S-657 Hood with double shroud and reusable suspension offers head, face, neck and shoulder coverage, as well as providing eye and face protection to EN166 - liquid splash and low energy impact (grade F), the same classification for impact resistance as some safety spectacles. Users wear the S-657 by tucking its inner shroud into a shirt or protective coverall, which allows excess air to be channeled over the body, providing additional comfort. The reusable suspension hoods can be a highly cost effective for some high disposal rate environments: just the soiled hood fabric is replaced, while the suspension and air ducting can be reused. It also has an externally-adjustable airflow control that allows wearers to modify the airflow distribution to suit personal comfort needs.
Get head, hair, neck and shoulder coverage while using 3M™ Powered Air Turbos and Supplied Air Respirator Systems use 3M™ Versaflo™ S-Series Hood with Double Shroud, S-657. It also provides eye and face protection against liquid splash and low energy flying particles and dust. Our hood features a double-shroud design for its respiratory seal. This allows the inner shroud to be tucked into a shirt or protective coverall so excess air can be channelled over the body for additional comfort. This general-purpose hood features a reusable inner head suspension. This means it can be a more cost-effective choice for applications with a high disposal rate, as only the soiled fabric hood is replaced. It can be quickly assembled and features an externally-adjustable airflow control which allows users to modify the airflow distribution to suit their needs. This hood is CE approved and rated to EN 12941 TH3, EN 166:2:F:3 and EN14594 3A.