Peterborough Workwear and PPE
Howsafe is a family-run business that has been serving Peterborough since 1978.We are Peterborough's leading independent stockist and supplier of personal protective equipment and workwear. Click here to read about the history of our family-run company.
We operate a free daily delivery service in Peterborough, supplying workwear, ppe equipment, uniforms and cleaning and hygiene supplies. Please call 01733 560669 to arrange a visit.
Our mobile showroom carries a wide selection of workwear, uniforms, safety footwear (including safety boots and safety shoes), cleaning supplies and safety equipment. We can also supply printed and embroidered workwear and uniforms and deliver free of charge.
Peterborough is also home to the Workwear Store, our showroom here in the city. Our store is widely regarded as one of the best in the country, featuring ppe safety gear for most applications and top clothing brands like Dickies, Blaklader, Regatta, Cofra, Helly Hansen, Snickers, Portwest and more. We also have a great selection of ppe clothing on display including products from Scott, 3M, Delta Plus offering protection from head-to-toe. With facilities to try before you buy and helpful staff on hand to offer advice when needed, the Workwear Store really does blur the line between trade outlet and high street retail store. Click here to discover more and check our opening hours.
Our local Workwear delivery areas include:
- Alwalton including Oundle Road, Church Street,, Water End, Mill Lane and Mill View.
- Boongate including Tyrrell Park, Forty Acre Road, Newton Way and Newark Road.
- Bretton including Bretton Way, Heronry Drive, Milton Way, Tyesdale, Bretton Gate, Katharine Way, Rightwell East, Rightwell West, Flaxland, Mowbray Road, Walton Road, Stirling Way, Coningsby Road, Sturrock Way, Heltwate, Wedgwood Way and Wulfric Square.
- Chesterton including Oundle Road and Priory Gardens.
- Cowgate including King Street.
- Dogsthorpe including Welland Road and Eastern Avenue.
- Eastern Industry including Carr Road, Royce Road, Astore Park, The Square, Storey's Bar Road, Edgerley Drain Road, Vicarage Farm Road, Newark Road, Padholme Road, Palmers Road, Empsom Road, Flag Business Exchange and Oxney Road.
- Eastfield including Eastfield Road,
- Eastgate including Star Road, Bishop's Road, Wellington Street, Burton Street and St John's Street.
- Fengate including Potters Way, Harvester Way, First Drove, Nursery Lane, Second Drove, Fenlake Business Centre, Third Drove, Titan Drive and Fourth Drove.
- Fletton including Fletton High Street, Fletton Avenue and Fleet Way.
- Garton End
- Gunthorpe including Fulbridge Road.
- Hampton including The Serpentine, Phorpres Way, Cygnet Road and Club Way.
- Hampton Hargate including Hargate Way.
- Hampton Leys.
- Hampton Vale including West Lake Avenue and Eagle Way.
- Longthorpe including Thorpe Wood and Thorpe Road.
- Netherton including Ledbury Road.
- New England including Fulbridge Road and St Pauls Road.
- Orton Brimbles including Brimbles Way.
- Orton Goldhay including Goldhay Way.
- Orton Longueville including Oundle Road and The Village.
- Orton Malborne including Malborne Way.
- Orton Northgate including East of England Way.
- Orton Southgate including Bakewell Road, Culley Court, Manasty Road, Fallodan Road, Holkham Road, Stapledon Road, Newcombe Way, Southgate Way, Finmere Park and Tresham Road.
- Orton Waterville including Oundle Road and Cherry Orton Road.
- Orton Wistow including Wistow Way.
- Peterborough including Bourges Boulevard, The Boulevard Retail Park, Brotherhood Retail Park, Park Road, Broadway, Burghley Road, Crawthorne Road, Brook Street, New Road, St Johns Street, City Road, Midgate, Cattle Market Road, Bright Street, Geneva Street, Northminster, Church Walk, Lincoln Road, Gladstone Street, Cromwell Road and Taverners Road.
- Priestgate including Trinity Street, Trinity Court and Cross Street.
- Serpentine Green.
- Stanground including Whittlesey Road, Peterborough Road, Coneygree Road, Southfields Avenue, Lawson Avenue, Ellwood Avenue and Park Farm Way.
- Werrington including Werrington Parkway, Staniland Way, David's Way, Papyris Road, Dukesmead, John Wesley Road, Benedict Square, Lincoln Road and Church Street.
- Westgate including Broadway, Lincoln Road, North Street and Deacon Street.
- Westwood including Atherstone Avenue.
- Woodston including Oundle Road, Sugar Way, Wharf Road and Botolph Trading Estate.
While you're in Peterborough why not take in some of our local attractions?
- Ferry Meadows Country Park Imagine somewhere beautiful, safe and unspoilt where you can walk, cycle, play, horse-ride, ride a train, go fishing, exercise the dog, jog, push the buggy and explore endless meadows, lakes and woodland - all less than three miles from Peterborough's busy city centre.
- Flag Fen Flag Fen, east of Peterborough, England, is a Bronze Age site developed about 3500 years ago, comprising over 60,000 timbers, arranged in five very long rows, creating a wooden causeway across the wet fenland.
- Nene Valley Railway
- Peterborough Cathedral Peterborough Cathedral is one of the finest Norman cathedrals in England. Founded as a monastic community in 654 AD, it became one of the most significant medieval abbeys in the country, the burial place of two queens and the scene of Civil War upheavals.
- Peterborough Museum Located in one of the city's most historic buildings, Peterborough Museum has a wealth of stories to fascinate and enthrall the whole family. With amazing objects and interactive displays for all ages, the collections comprise over 200000 items of great national and international importance
- Railworld Railworld has engines, model railways, a nature haven and other exhibits.
- Sacrewell Farm Explore food, farming and the beautiful Cambridgeshire countryside on a visit to Sacrewell. They've got plenty to keep your family entertained, with animals to meet, outdoor spaces to discover and a recently restored eighteenth century watermill.