Portwest S434 Iona Lite Bomber Jacket
This outstanding waterproof jacket provides visibility whilst keeping you warm and dry. The fleece lined collar and knitted cuffs ensure that heat is trapped inside the garment. The cleverly designed zip-out ID pocket can also be used as an additional pocket for carrying or storing tools and personal belongings. The stylish design boasts a concealed hood and taped waterproof seams.
Stocked in navy in S-XXL (other sizes and colours to order).
When functionality, added visibility and waterproof protection is required, look no further than the Iona™ Lite Collection. These garments are certified to the highest waterproof standard, EN343 (Class 3), and are seam taped to ensure total protection against the rain.
N 343 Class 3:1 (WP 15,000 MVP 960g/m2/24hr)
EN 342 (0.342M². K/W (B), 2, X)
- CE certified
- Abrasion resistant Oxford polyester
- Durable and waterproof jacket with sealed seams
- Taped seams to provide additional protection
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Quilt lined for thermal insulation
- 7 pockets for ample storage
- Phone pocket
- Stud front opening for easy access
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, 300D Oxford Weave with a stain resistant finish, PU Coated 190g
Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester 60g
Filling Fabric: 100% Polyester 17