FS FS-920 Fold Flat FFP2 Disposable Respirator
FFP2 half masks are used to protect the user's respiratory tract against harmful impact of air pollution in the form of solid and/or liquid particles forming aerosol (dust, fumes, mists), provided that the dispersed phase concentration does not exceed 10 x TLV.
Fold flat design allows the half mask to be folded during a work break and placed into a pocket without the risk of becoming damaged.
Sold singly (wrapped in film bag) or in dispenser boxes of x20 or in cases of 480 (x24 dispenser boxes within).
- Compact, anatomical shape.
- Delicate material that is pleasant to the touch and provides high working comfort.
- Electret filtration material that guarantees effective dust absorbency combined with low air-flow resistance.
- Exhalation valve (valved and un-valved options - please check before ordering) that effectively channels vapour and carbon dioxide out of the face piece, thus improving the users working comfort and extending the life of the half mask.
- Nose piece gasket made of soft hypoallergenic foam.
- Easy identification of half masks due to colour coding (FFP2 green and FFP3 red)
Filtering half mask: FS 920 FFP2 NR D
Approval and marking according to: EN 149:2001 + A1:2009
Level of Protection: FFP2 NR D
Dolomite clogging test: D marking
Filtering material: Polypropylene
Head straps: Braided elastomer
Nose foam: Polyethylene
Nose clip: Two metal-wires in plastic (polypropylene) cover