FS FS-930V Fold Flat FFP3 Valved Disposable Respirator
The P3 class is designed for the protection of the respiratory tract against particulate aerosols, water-based aerosols (dust, smoke) and aerosols with liquid dispersed phase (mist), providing that the concentration of the dispersed phase does not exceed 30xTLV.
This class is used in high concentration of breathable dusts, used during welding and soldering, protects from dusts containing beryllium, antimony, arsenic, cadmium, cobalt, nickel, radium, strychnine, radioactive particles.Fold flat design allows the half mask to be folded during a work break and placed into a pocket without the risk of becoming damaged.
Sold singly (wrapped in film bag) or in dispenser boxes of x15 or in cases of 360 (x24 dispenser boxes within).
- Compact, anatomical shape.
- Delicate material that is pleasant to the touch and provides high working comfort.
- Electret filtration material that guarantees effective dust absorbency combined with low air-flow resistance.
- Exhalation valve (valved and un-valved options - please check before ordering) that effectively channels vapour and carbon dioxide out of the face piece, thus improving the users working comfort and extending the life of the half mask.
- Nose piece gasket made of soft hypoallergenic foam.
- Easy identification of half masks due to colour coding (FFP2 green and FFP3 red)
Filtering half mask: FS 930V FFP3 NR D
Approval and marking according to: EN 149:2001 + A1:2009
Level of Protection: FFP3 NR D
Dolomite clogging test: D marking
Filtering material: Polypropylene
Head straps: Braided elastomer
Nose foam: Polyethylene
Nose clip: Two metal-wires in plastic (polypropylene) cover