Deb Stoko Stokolan® Light PURE 100ml RES100ML
Please note that unfortunately we can no longer post out chemical/liquid type products. However these are still available for you to collect from our store or for us to deliver free, using our own transport – please note, to take advantage of our free delivery service your businesses needs to have a commercial type premises and be situated within 25 miles of Peterborough. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Stokolan® Light PURE is a mild, perfume-free and dye-free non-greasy after-work conditioning cream to help maintain healthy skin and avoid dryness. For use in industrial, food handling and healthcare work areas, office and public washrooms.
- Non-greasy, light formula -Designed for moderately dry skin to quickly absorb and encourage regular use, maintaining healthy skin condition.
- Contains Shea Butter -A naturally occurring emollient to support the product’s excellent skin soothing properties.
- Contains Allantoin -Supports the moisturisation effect and helps condition the skin.
- Contains Glycerin -Enhances the water holding capacity of the skin’s upper layers and supports the skin’s own moisture system.
- Perfume-Free and Dye-Free -No added perfume or dyes. Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Awarded with the ECARF quality seal -Ideal for persons suffering from allergies and suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin.
- Non-tainting and HACCP assessed formula -When used as directed in food production and preparation areas, the product does not influence the quality of foodstuffs or present any risk to the health of its consumers.
- Glove Compatible -In independent testing, the use of Stokolan® Light PURE in combination with reputable latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves does not have any deleterious effect on the glove tensile properties using BS EN 455-2:2009 test methodology.
- Silicone-free -The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings. Compatible with rubber production processes -Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.