Portwest S433 Iona Lite Jacket
This style is no longer a stocked line at Howsafe. If ordered please allow approx. 7-10 working days for delivery.
When functionality, added visibility and waterproof protection is required, look no further than the Iona™ Lite Collection. These garments are certified to the highest waterproof standard, EN343 (Class 3), and are seam taped to ensure total protection against the rain.
The Iona Lite Jacket offers added visibility in dull conditions. Features include two large pockets, an easily accessible external mobile phone/radio pocket to the chest and a drawcord hood and hem for a snug fit.
- CE certified
- Waterproof keeping the wearer dry and protected from the elements
- Waterproof with taped seams preventing water penetration
- Abrasion resistant Oxford polyester
- Quilt lined for thermal insulation
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 6 pockets for ample storage
- Concealed mobile phone pocket
- Storm flap front to protect against the elements
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
EN 343 Class 3:1 (WP 15,000 MVP 960g/m2/24hr)
EN 342 (0.349M². K/W (B), 2, X)
Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, 300D Oxford Weave with a stain resistant finish, PU Coated 190g
Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester 60g
Filling Fabric: 100% Polyester 170g