3M Versaflo Safety Helmet Faceshield M-306
- Highly versatile, integrated protection from a range of respiratory, head (EN397), eye and face (EN166 medium energy impact), and hearing hazards
- Lightweight, compact and well-balanced helmet
- Fully-adjustable suspension that includes textile harness for correct fit and weight distribution
- Deflector allows users to direct the airflow inside the headtop for increased control and comfort
- Visor design combines good peripheral and downward vision with good optical clarity
- Coated polycarbonate visor provides added chemical and scratch resistance
- Can be used with a range of 3M™ Peltor™ hearing protection as well as an in-built microphone for ease of communication
- Easy to maintain with spare parts and accessories that are quick, easy and intuitive to replace
- Easy To Maintain - Spare parts and accessories are quick, easy and intuitive to replace
The 3M™ Versaflo™ M-306 Helmet offers respiratory, eye (EN166 Medium Impact) and face protection as well as head protection (EN397), essential for areas where hard hats are mandatory. M-306 features a general purpose faceseal for construction, chemical applications and heavy industry.
Protect your lungs, face, eyes and head from a range of hazards found in construction, chemical applications, and heavy industry with 3M™ Versaflo™ Helmet M-306. Our lightweight, compact and well-balanced helmet offers highly versatile, integrated protection featuring a comfort faceseal to provide respiratory protection against particulate, liquid and gas and vapour hazards. Our helmet provides head protection approved to EN397, making it a suitable option for construction sites where respiratory protection is needed. The fully-adjustable suspension includes a textile harness for optimal fit and weight distribution, and the deflector allowing users to direct the airflow inside the headtop for increased control and comfort. The visor offers good peripheral and downward vision with good optical clarity and coated polycarbonate for added scratch and chemical resistance. It meets the highest respiratory performance requirements (TH3) for this type of product when used with specific 3M™ Air Delivery Units, and it’s easy to maintain with spare parts and accessories that are quick, easy and intuitive to replace. Can be used with a range of 3M™ Peltor™ hearing protection as well as an in-built microphone option for ease of communication.