Portwest B303 Hi-Vis Sweatshirt EN ISO 20471 Class 3
The B303 sweatshirt is ideal when it’s too cool for a T-shirt but not cold enough for a jacket. Offering exceptional comfort, the fit is roomy and the fabric is soft to touch. Available in yellow, red and rail specification orange (RIS-3279-TOM).
Stocked in S-XXL in yellow and orange -all other colours and sizes to order - please allow up to 7-10 working days.
Our high visibility sweatshirts are made from a special blend of 65% polyester 35% cotton with a brushed back for extra warmth and comfort. The fabric provides breathability and flexibility combined with superior strength and durability and is manufactured to withstand the most rigorous working environments.
- Knitted fabric with brushed backing
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Ribbed hem for a comfortable fit
- Fully elasticated waistband for ultimate wearer comfort
- Generous fit for wearer comfort
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50x washes
- Complies with RIS 3279-TOM for rail industry (ORANGE)
- CE certified
- Bio motion tape pattern to improve recognition of human shape at distance
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
Shell Fabric: 65% Polyester, 35%Cotton 300g