Portwest FR50 Flame Retardant Anti-Static 350g Coverall
Portwest Flame retardant and anti-static boiler suit.
This coverall is perfect for the demands of the offshore industry. Constructed with a highly innovative flame-retardant fabric with high visibility reflective tape double stitched for enhanced visibility. Meeting all the required EN standards, features include triple stitched seams, high visibility strips on shoulders, arms and legs, concealed 2-way front brass zip and two front slant chest pockets with concealed brass zips.
- CE-CAT III
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Protects against radiant and convective heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Class 2 welding protection
- Sew on flame resistant industrial wash tape
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Concealed two-way front brass zip
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
Shell Fabric: 99% Cotton, 1% Carbon Fibre 350g
- ELIM TESTING IN PROGRESS
- EN 1149 -5
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 2 A1+A2
- IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV=13.6 Cal/CM2 (HAF=82%)
Stocked in Navy and Orange in sizes S-2XL in regular length. All other options to order.