Portwest RT30 Hi-Visibility Orange Coat EN ISO 20471 Class 3
Howsafe have discontinued this item and are running stocks down - this item will remain available to order once stocks have cleared.
Portwest RT30 Rail Industry Standard Hi-Visibility Orange Coat.
Certified to the Railway Industry Standard RIS3279-TOM, this jacket meets the stringent safety requirements the standard requires. Features include taped waterproof seams and multiple storage pockets.
- CE certified
- Waterproof with taped seams preventing water penetration
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
- Fully lined and padded to trap the heat and increase warmth
- 4 pockets for ample storage
- Concealed mobile phone pocket
- Internal chest pocket
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- Storm flap front to protect against the elements
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
EN 343 Class 3:1 (WP 15,000mm)
EN 342 (0.345 (M².K/W), 2, X)
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
Sizes: M-XXXL in stock (Other sizes to order)
Shell Fabric: 300D Industry 190g
Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester 60g
Filling Fabric: 100% Polyester 170g