Portwest RT31 Orange Hi-Vis Wet Weather Trousers EN ISO 20471 Class 2
Designed with rail and other industries in mind, these trousers have the added feature of side leg zips with placket so they can be easily worn over trousers or jeans.
Our extensive range of High-Visibility clothing meets stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure compliance with the latest EN ISO 20471 & ANSI standards. Innovative and technical, our High Visibility range is ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort, protection and performance.
- CE certified
- Waterproof with taped seams preventing water penetration
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Quick and easy side access
- Fully elasticated waistband for ultimate wearer comfort
- Zipped ankles for easy fitting over work boots
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50x washes
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
EN 343 Class 3:1 (WP 15,000mm)
EN ISO 20471 Class 2
Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, 300D Oxford Weave with a stain resistant finish, PU Coated 190g
Sizes: M - XXL (other sizes to order).